Content Marketing Manager
Groundbreaker is a B2B SaaS platform that brings structured data to the real estate investment management industry while unlocking productivity, increasing security, and improving investor experiences. We believe everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy. Real estate offers incredible risk adjusted returns, but investing in real estate has always been secretive and exclusive. However, now the internet revolution and regulatory changes have turned this paradigm on its head. So we’re building tools that make real estate investment easier and more accessible to all.
We value hard work, attention to detail, and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We only hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you are a team player marketing professional excited about joining a growing Enterprise SaaS company. You will work with our Director of Marketing to turn Groundbreaker into the most comprehensive resource for modern real estate investment professionals. You must be a strategic thinker, with high energy, and creativity. You have an exceptional vision for content and insight into nurturing our audience and attracting new prospects. You must be curious, with an urgency to grow personally and professionally.
- Create and execute on content marketing strategy
- Contribute to and take over strategic direction
- Take over our editorial process and manage contributors
- Strategically create structures that help users easily navigate our content resources
- Increase traffic, engagement, and new marketing qualified leads for our sales team
- Learn extensively about real estate capital markets and investor relations
- Interview industry leaders to create valuable content for our audience
- Interview stakeholders and customers to learn about topics of interest to be covered
- Optimize our content for search engine traffic
- Manage social and cross-promoting content strategies
- Use tools to uncover trending topics and web popular queries
- Build, nurture, and engage a stable of content contributors
- Track, measure and optimize our strategies
- 3-4 years of experience in content marketing for enterprise SaaS companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An initiative taking, idea suggesting attitude
- Process oriented mentality to run a well oiled, valuable-content generating machine
- Experience working with C-suite executives or industry experts to capture and share knowledge
- Audience-first mindset and ability to understand what and how audiences consume information
Nice to Haves
- Social media marketing experience
- Content promotion experience, like paid content suggestions
- Startup experience
- Experience and knowledge of real estate or other private equity
What You’ll Get
An opportunity for uncommonly fast career growth with hands on experience at building content marketing processes in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally.
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Leave
- Stock Options
- Commuter Benefits
Apply by sending your resume and a cover letter about what’s driving your interest in this role to email@example.com.
Groundbreaker is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters please.