Customer Success Manager
Groundbreaker is a B2B SaaS platform that brings structured data to the real estate investment management industry while unlocking productivity, increasing security, and improving investor experiences. We believe everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy. Real estate offers incredible risk adjusted returns, but investing in real estate has always been secretive and exclusive. However, now the internet revolution and regulatory changes have turned this paradigm on its head. So we’re building tools that make real estate investment easier and more accessible to all.
We value hard work, attention to detail, and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We only hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players.
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join Groundbreaker’s team to help our customers achieve their desired outcomes through adoption and usage of our software, ensuring customer satisfaction, growth and retention. You’re highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills, and a collaborative self-starter.
In this role, you’re going to be responsible for on-boarding new customers, consulting on their usage, and making sure they are obtaining maximum value from Groundbreaker. In addition to engage with customers hands-on, you’ll also develop processes, tools and collateral to improve our customer interactions. We’ll be counting on you to solve these problems holistically.
- Managing the on-boarding process for new customers
- Fielding phone and email-based support inquiries from customers
- Producing and delivering web-based and in-person training seminars for customers
- Interacting with customers to learn how their business works, and coaching them on how to get the most value from our product
- Creating account plans and performing periodic account reviews and meetings with customers
- Assisting with creating self-service documentation and video-based training materials
- Collaborating with product designers, product managers and engineers to improve our product and make it more valuable for customers
- Ensuring the retention, growth, and satisfaction of customer accounts to foster long-term partnerships
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing or project-management role, such as customer success, consulting, or investment banking, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including comfort with presenting to senior executives and ability to change communication style based on audience
- Strong empathy for customers and passionate about providing exemplary customer experience and building lasting relationships
- Exceptional project-management skills, including great attention to detail and ability to juggle working on multiple projects at once
- Interest in new technologies
- Diplomacy and grace under pressure
- Ability to travel for customer in-person visits
What You’ll Get
- Work in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally.
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Leave
- Stock Options
- Commuter Benefits
Apply by sending your resume and a cover letter about what’s driving your interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groundbreaker is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters, please.