Enterprise Account Executive
Groundbreaker is a B2B SaaS platform that brings structured data to the real estate investment management industry while unlocking productivity, increasing security, and improving investor experiences. We believe everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy. Real estate offers incredible risk adjusted returns, but investing in real estate has always been secretive and exclusive. However, now the internet revolution and regulatory changes have turned this paradigm on its head. So we’re building tools that make real estate investment easier and more accessible to all.
We value hard work, attention to detail, and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We only hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players.
Groundbreaker is looking for an Account Executive who is excited about the opportunity to join a growing tech startup and work collaboratively with our team. You will source and close new business, ensuring a smooth handoff to customer success and playing a vital role for securing our dominant position in the market. In dealing with our ideal buyer, C-suite executives, you would be focused on building relationships, being consultative, and highly organized to manage a growing pipeline of opportunities to close.
As you would be the first contact with our customers, it’s crucial that you excel at making positive first impressions, so we are looking high levels of professionalism, dedication to learn the Groundbreaker market and product as well be an active listener and effective communicator.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will primarily consist of cold calling and emailing prospects, conducting qualification calls, presenting Groundbreaker to qualified prospects, and running follow-up calls and emails to nurture prospects to close. Your efforts are expected to result in scheduled meetings, product demos, and new customers. You will be required to keep detailed notes on your activity in our CRM as well as track various data points that we use to optimize our outbound sales efforts.
Since we are operating in an emerging market, you will be expected to spend up to 20% or more of your time hunting for new business. This includes researching for leads, adding marketing qualified leads to our CRM, and using tools to uncover contact information.
- Research and pre-qualify prospective accounts to be added to outbound campaigns
- Make outbound calls and emails to named accounts in order to set up qualified meetings
- Achieve or Exceed monthly quotas of pipeline that result in new customers
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations, and demonstrations and other sales material
- Create a great first impression with our prospects by adding value during every touchpoint
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing prospects through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Work with our Business Development Reps to help fill the pipeline and develop your understanding of our ideal buyer, market, and product
- Top performer that excels in all aspects of the role
- Exceptional listening skills; clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Influential presence and the ability to quickly build trust and new relationships
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality and comfort with ambiguity; ideal candidates have experience working in dynamic environments and can adapt and add to an evolving sales process
- Demonstrated ability to consistently set and beat stretch sales targets
- Analytical and inquisitive by nature
- Passionate about software as a service
- Real estate relationships and familiarity with private equity investing concepts a plus
- Experience with Hubspot CRM and other productivity tools preferred, including Outreach
- 3+ years of experience in a sales/business development role, either in SaaS or financial services
What You’ll Get
- Work in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Leave
- Stock Options
- Commuter Benefits
Apply by sending your resume and a cover letter about what’s driving your interest in this role to email@example.com.
Groundbreaker is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters, please.