Inbound Marketing Manager (remote)
At Groundbreaker, we’re making real estate investment more transparent, accessible and efficient across the entire real estate investment industry – one of the oldest, largest, and most inaccessible investment industries. We believe in empowering every real estate investment professional – not just big institutions – to efficiently raise and allocate capital to create an impact in our communities.
We value transparency, giving attention to detail, and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players. We are working to 10x our growth this year and need you to help us achieve this mission.
You are motivated to grow professionally and master your craft. You ♥ seeing web traffic grow and qualified leads stacking up on the sales team’s plate. You get a big rush from seeing your work reach and help our audience. You are a team player marketing pro excited about joining a growing SaaS company.
You will work with our Director of Marketing to take over and improve some of our marketing processes and projects. You’ll help us make Groundbreaker into a comprehensive resource and digital destination for real estate investment professionals. You must be a strategic thinker, with high energy, and creativity. You have an exceptional vision for content and insight into nurturing our audience and attracting new prospects.
- Increase traffic, engagement, and new marketing qualified leads for our sales team
- Help create high converting B2B lead nurturing strategies to boost sign-up rate online, and boost win-rate from the sales process
- Take over, improve and create our inbound marketing capabilities
- Report directly to the Co-Founder – Director of Marketing
- Track, measure, and report on our strategies
- Manage the production of content through guest writers
- Learn extensively about real estate capital markets and investor relations
- Interview stakeholders and customers to learn about topics of interest to be covered
- Optimize our content for search engine visibility
- Manage the distribution of content and news via our newsletter
- Take over and improve our organic social media strategy (manage social media analyst)
- Work closely with our web developer to manage the expansion of our website
- 2-4 years of experience in inbound/content marketing for enterprise SaaS companies
- An initiative-taking, idea-suggesting attitude
- Process-oriented mentality to run a well oiled, valuable-content generating machine
- Experience working with C-suite executives or industry experts to capture and share knowledge
- Audience-first mindset and ability to understand what and how audiences consume information
Nice to Haves
- Social media marketing experience
- Content promotion experience, like paid content suggestions
- Startup experience
- Experience and knowledge of real estate or other private equity
What you’ll get
An opportunity for uncommonly fast career growth with hands-on experience at building content marketing processes in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally.
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance
- Generous vacation and paid leave policy
- Competitive Salary
- Introduction to and education on real estate investment
- Full-time work-from-home position
Apply by sending your resume and a cover letter about what’s driving your interest in this role to email@example.com. Mention Marketing Manager Application in the subject line.
Groundbreaker is a small team that values diversity. We pride ourselves on our fair (and fun!) interview process — which intentionally tries to remove as much conscious, and unconscious bias from our hiring decisions as humanly possible.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities and will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnic or national origin, gender (biological, perceived, identity or expression), sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or disability.
No recruiters, please!