Senior Software Engineer
Groundbreaker is a B2B SaaS platform that brings structured data to the real estate investment management industry while unlocking productivity, increasing security, and improving investor experiences. We believe everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy. Real estate offers incredible risk adjusted returns, but investing in real estate has always been secretive and exclusive. However, now the internet revolution and regulatory changes have turned this paradigm on its head. So we’re building tools that make real estate investment easier and more accessible to all.
We value hard work, attention to detail, and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We only hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players.
We are looking for a curious, thoughtful and imaginative engineer to join our small but growing engineering team. We value clean code, continuous learning, and clear communication.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about using the best tools and technologies to create simple, responsive, and maintainable user experiences.
All of our engineers are expected to iterate quickly, make good decisions based on data, validate their assumptions, and collaborate effectively across the organization.
- Enthusiastic about teaching and learning
- Pragmatic Development practices
- Ability and willingness to work cross-functionally
- Experience working with non-tech colleagues
- Experience working with UI / UX designers
- Experience with more than one back-end programming languages (e.g. Go, Java, Node.js, Ruby, etc)
- 6+ years of professional development experience
Nice to Have
- Serverless (AWS Lambda) experience
- Experience with Go/Golang
- React/Redux experience
- Node.js experience
- AWS experience
- SQL experience
- Ansible (or other Configuration Management) experience
- Event Sourcing, Event Driven, or other distributed computing Architecture
What you’ll get
An opportunity for uncommonly fast career growth. Work in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company stock options
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance
- Kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Company ebooks and audiobooks
- Exposure to industry C-suite executives and valuable networking experiences
- Team up alongside a group of down to earth people looking to level up and build something big
- Work hard and play tropical with fellow team members at our offsite San Juan office
Apply by sending your resume (Or your LinkedIn profile) and a few words about what’s driving your interest in this role to email@example.com.
Groundbreaker is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters please.